Journal - November 26th, 2014 - birthday

Daddy, You have blown me away again!!!!!!!!

I opened Jesus Calling for yesterday and today's devotional this morning, and the devo for the 25th, my birthday, was all about giving thanks in all circumstances and to pray without ceasing.  The first verse on the list for that day was 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
 Be joyful always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for us in Christ Jesus.
These are the verses You told me years ago are my "Life Verses", and the very same 2 verses I put up on my wall 3 or 4 years ago!

Daddy, Your ways are so far above my ways that it makes my head spin!  Dad, I love You too!  Thanks for showing me again how much You love me!  That you whispered to Sarah Young all those years ago to make this THE MAIN verse for the November 25th devotional, then whisper to me "this is your life verse Joey," then to whisper the thought of having me put it on the wall of my office - all to show me TODAY to what lengths You will go to to show one of Your kids how GREAT is Your love for us.  I am wrecked by Your love Daddy, in such an awesome way. I recognize and receive Your love, and love You too!!!

                                                                                                 my office wall

Comments

Unknown said…
Touched my heart. I love the way you love God. Sending angels around you.
Regards from Argentina
Guillermo

Popular Posts