Our Job

John 15:26-27 "When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, he will testify about me. And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning."
Jesus sends His Spirit of Truth to testify to people's heart and spirit.  Then we get to team up with Him, and testify about what we have seen Jesus do while knowing Him to the "fertile ground" He brings us to tell.  This is what He is asking of us.

Our job is not any harder or more complex than this!  Look at what the disciples did, the blind men that were healed (John 9), the leapers that were healed (Luke 17), the woman at the well (John 4), the woman caught in adultery (John 8), Lazarus (John 9), the centurion whose servant was healed (Matthew 8), and the list goes on. This is what they did, and look at the fruit it has produced through the years!

Prayer:
Jesus, send Your Spirit of Truth before me today and testify to who You are so I may co-labor with You and tell my story of what I have seen You do in my life and the lives of others. Help me share Your furious love for us all.

Comments

Popular Posts